View Single Post
Old 2006-11-01, 12:44   Link #1988
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR View Post
Your whole concept (avi/sig) is so inviting. I'd so much like to be there with them drinking tea or smokin pot, whatever it is there doing. It seems all so comfy and relaxing. Anyway, thanks for making me feel better on a stressfull day. ^^
Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu , JOJOS' . These words are so pleasant to hear ^^

They're drinking hot chocolate, by the way, or so I think. Nana-chan says "Happiness is a hot cocoa on a cold day" (or something along those lines)

Cyz: +1 for having Honda Tohru. The sig is quite simple, the pink bg doesn't go perfectly with the subject, but it's still a nice composition. 8/10

~Tsukuyomi: it's a funny concept, I like founts and colours you used, and the bg as well. Nayuki though, is kind of small, and not very easy to recognize (of course, the jam is a great hint for that). 8/10

SweetHoney: heh, low quality.. and I personally don't like that white heart high on the left. But Kareha and the rest of the pic contribute to make a good sig 7,5/10

KiNa: your latest signs are all similar one to another. Random filtering, huh? Actually, it didn't seem like Kairin at first. All in all a very good sign, font is.. a bit girlish though :x 8,5/10