Old 2008-09-29, 03:22   Link #2233
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Spoiler:

Lelouch estimate of her intelligence in episode 10 sadly seems to make sense now.

But I'm glad she realized everything in the end. That redeemed her a bit in my eyes.

Too bad the Black Knights were stupid enough to betray Lelouch. If they hadn't, Lelouch probably wouldn't have been forced to become the emperor.
When was that? i lol'd

it'll be a long time till i re-watch the whole series again, still waiting for a certain group to finish theirs. Anyways,

Quote:
I was disappointed in Kallen too. Her reasons for siding with Schneizel seemed unconvincing. Or at least much more so than for the others. She confronted Lelouch about the possibility of him having used the Geass on her long ago. So was it because of what he did to Euphemia? It's not like nuking the capital with FLEIJA is any better.
And when Lelouch showed that he was holding the board members as hostages, she said "to think he went that far.."

That far? What about you guys having the entire world as hostage with FLEIJA and Damoncles? You even sxcecuted thousands of people just to get to Lelouch.
No.
He lied to the OotBK when he was confronted. Naturally, Kallen will think she was played same goes for Ougi and the rest. Then, Lelouch's recent action was unacceptable and they have to oppose him because they thought Lelouch is an evil tyrant. I don't blame her for that, if Lelouch didn't give her hints that is. Schneizel (i never thought i'd miss typing his name again.. ) then continued to put a 'mask' infront of the OotBKs.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote