View Single Post
Old 2008-10-23, 11:46   Link #2286
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Since Koshimizu is not around at the moment. Here some infos translated by Celiss Galvea.

The geass.net website was updated and Celiss Translated it. (don't know if it's the mobile or the normal site though.)

More "proofs" that lelouch is apparently dead for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiss Galvea
Lelouch's profile on Geass-net has been updated. The last line now reads:

"[...] Thereafter, with the hatred of the entire world concentrated on himself, he gave his own life in exchange for the completion of "Zero Requiem", by way of having Suzaku, acting as Zero, defeat him."

Kallen's profile has also been updated. The second half now reads:

"[...]

Even after Zero became Emperor Lelouch, [Kallen], having received a chance to do so, tried to ascertain his feelings, but her feelings weren't accepted [by him]. (#22)

She shook off her feelings for Zero, and, in her attempt to defeat Zero and put an end to everything, fought like a raging lion[ess]. Although she won in a one-on-one duel with Suzaku, she was unable to turn the tide of war and the world surrendered to Lelouch. (#25)

After that, having witnessed the slaying of Emperor Lelouch by Suzaku, who had been impersonating Zero, she came to understand what the two of them had been trying to do, and aided "Zero Requiem" by acknowledging the new Zero. With the world having become a little more peaceful now, she has returned to being a student and, with her feelings for Lelouch kept inside her heart, now lives her life while attending to her mother."

Suzaku's updated profile now reads:

"[...]

However, after Lelouch defeated the Emperor and Suzaku caught a glimpse of what his true intentions for the world were, he decided to assist [Lelouch] this time. He was appointed Knight of Zero, a position surpassing even the Knight of One, and together with Lelouch they set out on the path towards "Zero Requiem". (#22)

Thereafter, Suzaku, regarded as having been killed in action in his battle with Kallen. impersonated Zero and killed Emperor Lelouch, who had become the ruler of the world, thus completing their plan. (#25)

Having become Zero, the world's messiah, he has thrown away his life as Kururugi Suzaku, and will play the role of Zero for the rest of his life, in order to fulfill his promise with Lelouch."
And since we were talking about a sequel, here a line from the Okouchi's Interview. Translated by Celiss Galvea again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiss Galvea
-----I'll be blunt: Are you thinking of a sequel?

Okouchi: This is a show that's produced great results, so it's certainly true that there have been some suggestions [for a sequel], but for now there are no such plans. As of now (this interview was held September 2008) the final episode still hasn't gone on air yet, so I don't feel like thinking about the future. I'd like to think about it once the final episode has aired and I've heard what the fans have to say. I don't intend to deny the commercial side of anime productions, of course, but I'd like to decide only after knowing what the customers think. Which is why for now, I'm eagerly anticipating the airing of the final episode.*
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote