View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 05:05   Link #124
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Spoiler for tiny spoiler:

to answer the above... I'd say Sugou was just over confident like a typical villain who thinks everything is according to plan; the dude is a corporate worker, not a villain master mind after all.

I can't really say anything about the tentacle part, except that they make good constricting medium...

and the last part about Kirito flying to the tree, that was him overwhelmed by the knowledge that Asuna is indeed on top of the tree. there's no confirmation about it until Yui told him at that point, so he just want to rush it. Don't forget that the main reason he play AOL is to find Asuna. and now that goal is really close...
I'd say that's a very plausible reaction.
Okay, I'll buy that Sugou's not smart enough to be a villain. But then the villain in the series holds no value.

That was my guess on the Kirito flying scene, thanks for corroborating it. I'm just desensitized from the actual plot because they screwed around for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
The researchers are not guards, there is no need for guards, as she was never supposed to be able to leave the cage in the first place. Your propositions are also way out there, they're not running a Supermax prison in there.

I've about just had enough with all the moral-rage too, I'll just let someone else deal with it.
The proportions were just overblown as an example. I'm saying that for something as big as marriage happening in this guy's future plans, he sure doesn't try at all to guard her from escaping. It doesn't have to be a Supermax prison, just put something in there that shows me you actually care she's locked up here. Have a password on the security cube, have an actual guard, smarten up after you toss her back in.

It sounds like I don't want Asuna to escape, but that's not the case. It's just that as a spectator, she's going to get out with no resilience, and that ruins the point of Kirito even coming to get her.

And by turning your back to the matter, are you implying that there's nothing wrong at all with how the direction's been taken? There are moral-rages here I will admit, but some things are just plain baffling to me. Plus, you can't disagree in saying that the show's been degrading since the start, am I wrong?

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2012-11-25 at 05:16.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote