View Single Post
Old 2015-06-08, 00:19   Link #11335
kitchan

Hey hey! Calm down everyone.

About Akihito the next MC,we can confirmed his stat and personality by the last chapter and from Nanahoshi's described.

The surely thing is he didn't possessed any power or mana like Nanahoshi,but he's good at sport,good-looking and friendly personality.

I think the author might let him take a role of negotiation and solve conflicts that hitogami will make it occur,especially worst situation like conflicts between descendants of Rudi(include Norn and Aisha's descendants) or something worse than this,a war between continent(by hitogami's manipulate and his apostles),conflicts with heaven continent and involve with Perugius(his servent Silvaril is one of people in heaven continent.),swordman uprising (because mana potion issue) and etc.

A lot of thing that Rudi done in his life time not only make benefits but it can cause many conflicts so easily.like "mana potion" that took down swordsman from the position of the strongest (I think almost of sword user not please about it),"magic armor and dolls" that can change a strategy of battlefield,"teleport circle" that let large scale troop to invade other country at anytime and turn the table of war in a blink of an eyes and etc.....

So, with this the flow of story may focus on Akihito's travel around the world with powerful companions to solve any problem that occur(and change companion to suit the situation) then we might see funny dialogue or the story of Rudi from them.

Example
Akihito:"who is that cute little blue hair,your sister?"
Lara:"...she's my mom."
Akihito:"........"
Lara:"........"
Akihito:"RUDIUS GREYRAT! YOU'RE A CRIMINALLLLLLL!!!!"
Lara:"ufufu....♪"

-----------------------------------

Truth be told,It seem like the same role as Gisu.

But don't disappoint it, I think Magonote surely don't let Akihito take only this role forever because fight scene of MC is "must" thing to have.

He might use magic item or magic armor that made special for him(but have a limit of time or strict conditions that he can't use it often) to fight with other overpower enemy.it make me excite when think how he can win in this disadvantage state.

All of this is merely my guess and daydream,don't believe it so much. :3

Have a nice day guy,keep calm and wait for it.

Last edited by kitchan; 2015-06-08 at 00:41.
kitchan is offline   Reply With Quote