View Single Post
Old 2008-09-12, 21:41   Link #190
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosmos View Post
.....aren't the spoiler tag made for that purpose?

bah,i can stop if that's THAT disturbing...
(read:if people really CAN'T resist clicking the spoiler switch )

just kidding just kidding...don't kill me.

and lol...duck...yeah i it sure look like it.

it's a good thing largo already has a nickname with an animal in it...the black lion get easily mistaken for a gorilla..
It is, except for this rule:
Quote:
Anything outside the scope of a topic is considered a spoiler. Check the thread's title and forum to determine what is allowed. For example, in an anime thread (e.g. threads in the Fansubbed forum), information from the manga, novels, or games would be considered a spoiler. In a thread about a specific episode of a show (in series-specific forums like the Naruto forum), information about future episodes would be considered a spoiler. In a thread about one show, information about a different show would be considered a spoiler (e.g. revealing Kanon's plot in a Clannad thread is a spoiler). So pay attention to the topic and forum. Restrict your discussion to the subject in question since anything else is a spoiler!
P.S., but I resisted the spoiler tags (and didn't look).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosmos View Post
takehito koyasu:mwu la flaga in gundam seed,lezard valeth in valkyrie profile etc
One of the few voice actors I remember by name... Neuro's voice actor, after all.

Quote:
Anyway, can anyone please translate who the saiyuus are and what other animes that may have previously done? I am curious to know if I can guess how the characters may sound if I hear some of their previous works.
All of the voice actors are the same as the game's, it seems, except for Ion and the duck, who are now voiced by Kobayashi Yumiko.
Hm? Asch and Luke, Ion and duck have the same voice actors...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2008-09-13 at 00:27. Reason: Uwaah... How embarassing... "Yu", not "Ma"... Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai!
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote