View Single Post
Old 2010-06-30, 17:21   Link #98
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
i hate a lot of things about anime.
like calling your attacks, repeatedly calling each other's names, and a huge number of other things that can be summed up as "the use of cliches/tropes".
off the top of my head...
hate it when a character starts a metaphoric monologue, that makes little to no sense, but the other characters listen in silence like they were hearing the best news ever or something.
example, that i made up.
"the mind is like a blooming flower under the moonlight. when the moon is replaced by the sun, the mind dies like the flower that gets burnt by the scorching rays of the sun. "
***if that example made sense, that was NOT my intention. just in case, you know.
another thing i hate is how stupid everyone generally acts in anime, especially romantic comedies and dramas *cough*ef-*cough*. characters are wondering what to do for 24 eps, when the solution was right in front of his nose, if only he'd used LOGIC.
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!

Last edited by idiffer; 2010-06-30 at 19:10.
idiffer is offline   Reply With Quote