View Single Post
Old 2012-01-11, 04:36   Link #4672
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
You and I both, because it could be happening sooner than anyone's expecting.

I mean, once this arc is done, Jenazad and most likely Hongo will be gone, so that'll leave only five members of the OSNF. With their hierarchy cut in half, something big's gonna happen, most likely the Eternal Sunset. And an organization like YAMI does have the power to make it happen. Whether it's a worldwide blackout or an all-out war (sort of like the feudal era of Japan) it's gonna get ugly real soon. Look at what they did in ch 400, Apachai got impaled by Agaard and was seemingly finished. What'll they do in ch 500? I dunno, but it's undoubtedly be epic. Until then...
Yes..you're right..is for this that i think that Miu is going to fix her problem with her heart in this arc..because after this arc is finished..the story has to focus for the Eternal Sunset..
And like you mentioned.there were a few disciples that Kenichi has to fight...

Sougetsu Ma-Hermit
Isshinsai Ogata-(Ryūto Asamiya?)
Saiga Fūrinji-Kajima Satomi

The other, like Mikumo that has her disciple Chikage Kushinada that has changed so much..and in the end, probably she can't fight to kill anymore..
and there is a girl that fight with Miu..(i don't remember her name..but i remember that she was too sexy)

Like i said before...Kenichi has to win this fight,and grow up...and change Miu permanently.i also thought at the idea that she could go to Yomi..but..if the Author make it..Kenichi Goal no longer makes sense..because his goal is to became stronger inutil he can protect Miu..if she go in Yomi...........

I hope that the Author make a good job in this Arc...is time man...is time that Kenichi stop to run away..and faces his fears and weaknesses..to be ready for the Eternal Sunset...