View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 20:41   Link #391
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I agree with this. Ikusu at least for me has the highest chance to be the sister. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
agreed and here are several points to support it:

-She knew that there was a sister right from the beginning. Something like that would likely only be told on a need to know basis even within the company. Considering her age, i doubt she'd be high enough to be privileged with it unless it was actually something personal to her.

-(speculation on my part) I'd say that it's possible that the "intelligence agency" may not exist. We've never seen her with anyone else from it or it being mentioned by anyone else (have we actually seen her at the company?). She may have created it (or simply used the name of something that was actually there) to legitimize her knowing about the sister.

- She was desperate enough to get into the company (assuming my second point it wrong) that she lied about her gender and chose to live as a boy. Why would anyone that young be so desperate unless she wanted to use it as an excuse to get close to Shougo after she raised an alarm in him so she could be close to him under the excuse of helping him.

-One of the first things she did when Shougo found out she was a girl was to make herself the "safe option" to marry and have kids with instead of the other girls. She's also quick to accuse the other girls when anything remotely suspicious comes up which only raises doubts in Shougo as if to make sure that he isn't too close to any of the girls while continuing to make herself the "safe option".

-The scene at the beginning of episode 6 showed the sister wearing rather boyish clothes. That kind of dress matches with Ikusu who dresses boyishly and acts like a boy as well.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-08-27 at 00:34.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote