View Single Post
Old 2012-12-21, 11:58   Link #58
Ridwan

I think it would be apt to quote my post from the other thread here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
I don't like to get all hyped and farfetch, but figuring out wider consequences has been my thing when a bigger context is present. I like how clear the fundamental flaw of the Sybil System has been demonstrated in this episode. As I believe to have said somewhere in this sub-forum, I kinda have a morbid interest in seeing the collapse of something like the Sybil System(believe me, shit is sooooo hitting the fan should that actually happen!), but all will depend on dynamics beyond this point. Most likely, the establishment will do all they can to suppress any invasive criticism directed to the system, should they start flying around at all. More likely then not, they'll be able to prevent any disclosed polemical process from happening. It seems wise to think that Urobuchi is probably more interested in inter-personal dynamics between the casts and the consequential development of their personalities then in the frame setting the story is taking place, even while making the later effectively integral part of the former. Certainly nonetheless, that the later is not just for background decoration, but I do wonder if this show will elaborate to us how far this part will evolve later, and especially about how the main cast will role in that process.

Last edited by Ridwan; 2012-12-21 at 12:18.