View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 10:44   Link #22
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwalin View Post
Chiibi, if you DON'T hate EVERY SINGLE non-realistic element in animes, then why hate this particular element?
Like I said, "elements are different from "characters".

Quote:
If it's because of that negative personal experience you mentioned, I can understand,
It's not.
It's more like....I have not met a single person whose love is their childhood friend.
And I know a lot of people.

Quote:
It's still their right.
How is it their right if they are naive and know nothing about love? o_O

Quote:
In my opinion, they are far more mature than people who change partners, because I think that not being able to stay faithful to one person is a clear sign of weakness.
Wait....what? That's really not fair. Sometimes people have no choice BUT to change partners because they grow apart. Their interests can grow apart and they wind up not having anything in common anymore. You cannot FORCE yourself to keep loving someone just because you loved them in the past.
That isn't fair to either of you and it's guaranteed to end badly.

Not staying faithful while you're with them is bad, I agree. Break up first, by all means. But don't make yourself live a lie just because they were your first love. Besides, what about people who end up being abused by their "first love"!?
Does leaving that abusive person make the victim "immature"!?
I sure as hell don't think so! Sometimes you have no choice!

Quote:
And that's sad in my opinion. You can say it's a fact of life but I don't understand why would you think it's a good thing.
It's not sad. It's natural. Children grow up. It can't be helped.