View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 21:06   Link #245
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Most definitely she does wear them.

Guys, get real. The last thing she wants is even more attention.
It's probably a fetish. She doesn't want the attention, but she probably finds the contradiction of not wanting (unwanted) attention and doing something so controversial as not wearing underwear to be thrilling. That, or she simply likes going commando.
In the manga it's made to look as if she really isn't wearing any, not even a T-string.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
He is only going though school to get good results not friends so I was kinda supprised he agreed because of her threat to expose his old note book.
Put things together. He's in high-school and Masuzu had something that was easily extremely embarrassing for him, and not only could she tell about it to people in high-school, she could even upload it over the Internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Joke aside, is this "main pairing" business really something the author stated from the afterwords or something fan speculated? Because this is totally different from what my friend told me.
I think it'd be better not to talk about these things in this thread, since further discussion could or would involve spoilers. If you want any of those, or if Mentar wants to pursue this discussion, I think you guys should go to the LN thread.