View Single Post
Old 2004-09-09, 00:20   Link #39
Maes Hughes
~Nyan Nyan~

Send a message via MSN to Maes Hughes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Naruto has always had comedy elements from the very first episode...
Your right. But did I ever say Naruto didn't have some comedy in it? No. What I did say is that the show isn't a comedy. If it was a comedy there would be need for the involving and sometimes dark story, serious fights, music like Orochimaru's theme, etc. Apart from these fillers I find Naruto funny, most of the time. The thing is, I don't watch Naruto because it's a funny, I watch it because it has a great story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Ketsueki
But if your an anime watcher, I don't see why your so pissed about getting to watch more naruto than you usually would if it always followed the manga to the letter. Like I keep saying, just because it's a filler doesn't mean its going to be bad, and i said it would probably have funny stuff and action probably, it seems that if they brung in a guest writer for Naruto he's not going to slack and give us some bull crap... he's going to do stuff with the characters he's wanted to do and have some really good stuff.
I wouldn't mind the filler, if I found it entertaining. I'd still be pissed about it not following the manga being as it's the story the anime follows and the story that I watch Naruto because of. I like Naruto and just don't want see something I like ruined because of these fillers, or at least I don't want the part that should be in the anime now ruined. If this new mission filler is entertaining and has some sort of relation to what should be happening soon in the anime I won't mind.

Quote:
Interesting. Then how do you discern between what is filler and what is not filler when you are not "informed about the story that was meant to going on right now"?
Read the rest of my post that you quoted. You never know, you might find out. =)

Anyway, it's very late here. I'm off to bed.