View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 11:27   Link #189
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I already explained it. Kyosuke has been the Main Character since OG2, OGS, Inspectors Anime, the SRW OVA(That was used for OGG later), and OGG. People are tired of him and since he has no more story he needs to make way for those that still do and the New Blood.

That and he also has an alternate version of himself as the main villan in Axel's world and in the Inspectors Anime.

Too much of anything is a bad thing.
the heck?

Inspectors is an anime adaptation of OG2, and half of OGS is OG2

of course they're the bloody same thing. If he's the main character in one, of course you expect that to carry on to all other ports. Additionally, Einst Kyousuke being Axel's nemesis was already in the original GBA OG2, and implied in the SRW A.

he was not the main character in OGG, either. That role goes to Kouta and Folka

As far as I'm concerned, Kyousuke anti trolling is purely a 4chan thing. It might even be a meme. (ie: not to be taken seriously)

I've seen anything like this on 2ch SRW boards. EVER
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote