View Single Post
Old 2008-02-27, 11:44   Link #75
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Well, the first part of this episode reminded me of death note, the second part of F/SN, and the third part of Shana S1.

In other words, this episode was all over the place, and I really didn't understand a lot of it. I guess that's what happens when you waste about half of the episodes for filler and then have lots and lots of plot to try and cover.

This episode gets a 9, since it was a fun episode, but it just shows me how much of a bind that JC Staff put themselves in. I believe this episode and the ending part of the last one could have been much more comprehensible had they made it two episodes instead of 1.2.
Agreed with the bind part, but having one or two episodes with Konoe isn't fillerish, IMO. Perhaps just enough time to have us see her interact more with the gang. Maybe the staff got a little too carried away. Maybe.

No offense, but I don't see what's so hard to understand, though. Is it the way the transition of scenes, perhaps?

@ BigGimp77: Methinks that Zarovee might actually be afraid of Yuji's POE and any possible ability to use it (though that would be offset by his duplicates) or he simply didn't want to dally and needed Yuji on the road without something funny happening that would delay him. Besides, what is he going to do about it? Eat everyone on the street? I'd like to see him try without dying.

And oh, please kindly put those fan-hate comments into some character discussion thread or general discussion thread.