View Single Post
Old 2010-05-26, 01:16   Link #47
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So did Ulq chop off Ichigo's horn because it was an eye for an eye kind of thing and he just got lucky or he knew it would stop ichigo's rampage.
I think it's both. BLEACH is full of those tit-for-tat maim scenes (mainly arms), but since the cero came outta the horns, it's only natural it goes off if they're broken.
Quote:
If that really is the end of him, and he does not come back from some pocket dimension somewhere
I always thought it was frustrating that Aizen gave all of his espada a caja negacion, but the only one ever to use theirs was Grimjaw...but yeah this seems to be it for Ulq.
The episode started out stale, not because it was those three fighting, but because they did pretty much everything that was expected - the carabellas included, I just saw meatshield mooks yesterday in another anime. Anywhoz, the rest of the episode was pretty nice, Ichigo got a face of unconsciousness (or ultimate satisfaction) when his mask broke, Ulq finally got a heart...oright, and Ishida got stabbed. That's what you get when you try to look cooler than the main character in his moments of glory!
Omake was ridiculous, enough to make me laugh (particularly Isshin's "DOKAAAN!" and the fact that the place exploded o_0
Quote:
Because Ichigo turned on his friend and nearly killed him.
Despite getting stabbed, Ishida looks more constipated that half-bleeding to death.