View Single Post
Old 2006-01-12, 01:46   Link #42
FET-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Now, having read a couple volumes of the manga, I must say the relationships are very shallow and largely unbeleivable, to me at least. I like interpersonal drama between the characters of a series, but for the most part it just isn't really present here and what there is is just to miserable in its presentation it actually angers me. I mean...

Spoiler:
I, personally, wont be watching or reading anymore of this noisome trash. Watch it, enjoy it, if you like but I have to find the person who suggested this to me and punch them. -.-
Those comments are pretty ignorant sounding. How much did you read? Not much it seems, as it was explained pretty early on that Yasuna is unable to see the faces of males.

Basically they're blurs. She originally fell in love with Hazumu when they first met because she could actually see his face some how. When he confessed his love to her, she rejected him because she didn't want to someday not be able to see his face and for him to become just a blur to her like all the other males. She didn't want to hurt herself, or him. When he became a girl, she was happy because she wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

Yasuna isn't exactly yuri...she realizes her love is now a girl and will never become a blur to her like the others. She just isn't letting the whole same sex thing get in her way. In fact, she originally said she thought she would go without love for the rest of her life thanks to not being able to see the faces of males. So her loving Hazumu as a girl has little to do with sexual preference. Heck, even Tomari begins to nevermind the same sex thing and begins to fall in love with the now female Hazumu. Why...because it's still the SAME Hazumu, just physically a girl.

She explained this all to Hazumu in chapter 7. You should go back and read, or just watch the anime all the way through because you judged things way too early on to make comments like those. @_@
FET-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote