View Single Post
Old 2011-01-31, 16:08   Link #229
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Gott im himmel indeed, and all's right with the world.

My efforts generally tend to rest on the much dryer and abstract, being that of allusions from potential references. At this moment, the question of the mechanics in soul gem in relation to grief seeds to me is but syntax, and one that Gen Urobuchi will define or he cannot word his semantics successfully.

On the subject matter of hypothetical wishes that would pose paradoxical to Kyubey, remember that logical fallacy need not be encountered nor engaged by the actor. Mephistopheles in Marlowe's Faustus is one example of rendering the significant insignificant. Such exercise is rather that of for the viewers' own benefit, and there may be no reference to be had for an answer.

Homura at this moment... since I have invoked Marlowe, is about as cryptic as the Heavens in Marlowe's story. Merely making any potential wound go away and stating "homo, fuge!" leaves too much gap in itself. The only that this establishes is an opposition to the puella magi contract, with no clear position presented.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote