View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 21:08   Link #82
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Two points related to the ongoing debate:
To be honest, the debate isn't really so much about whether or not Mashiro should go back, but rather looking at it from the perspective of her 'fans' and supporters of fine arts.

I find it hypocritical that people would say things like she shouldn't care about what those fans think, and yet it's quite possible when those people are affected themselves (when it comes to things that they really like) they would react negatively; Remember how many threads were made about Anime studio should make more of shows that they want and they should listen to their 'fans' etc etc... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Selfish means you care only for yourself. You can "go through life without caring one iota about other people" as you put it, yet not be selfish, by simple virtue of you caring for anything other then yourself (some kind of hobby, animals, etc, for example) to the extent that doesn't involve self-pandering. Introvert is more accurate.
"Who cares about what other people think, I'll do what I want..." pretty much sums up selfish.

(This isn't referring to Mashiro)

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-12-04 at 21:23.