View Single Post
Old 2007-07-27, 14:38   Link #88
G. Zeus
Cafe Alpha customer

Send a message via Yahoo to G. Zeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Aida could always kill off characters if he wants. Look at how he did just that recently.
I wouldn't mind having a few more deaths in the series. In fact, I'm rather surprised that only 2 of the girls have died so far. Not that I'm a sadistic bastard or anything but their high survival rate is rather unrealistic given the nature of their jobs, even with the artificial enhancements. Yes, it's tragic that their lifespans are so short but I think that people have to be reminded that the situation is much worse because any of the girls may die in any of their missions.

Norihiro Yagi kills off characters on a regular basis in Claymore but many of them are memorable despite their brief appearance. This emphasizes the fact that one of the harsh realities of combat is the number of casualties on both sides. Given that Yu Aida usually tries to make things realistic (gun models, European locations, gray areas in morality, etc) I think that it's about time that he(?) also let a few of the girls perish in combat.

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
<º))))><.¸.•´¯`•.¸reviews¸.•´¯`•.¸links¸.•´¯`•.¸.><((((º>