Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Also, is that an Andy x Mix flag I see? Complete with innuendo and all. XD
Hm? What? Where? I must've missed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post

While I think there's little doubt over who's actually facing Sazanka... is that a preview of her Element Power?
I doubt it. Here's a hint; all the characters (except Amata for some reason) are wearing that ring on her arm, nobody was ever wearing it before the episode 5 preview, and that's what the electricity is coming from........

ZAP. Like those dog collars that spray stuff on the dog's mouth or make a dog-whistle sound when the dog barks. Thus making the ban even more dumb, almost as if the staff didn't realize it was dumb enough already......

Quote:
I'm somewhat surprised at the strong response to the "romance banned" deal sticking around -- Berlin was just shattered, give both sides some time to get to know the others and before they know it, the rule will already be gone. I don't think it'll really kill any fun character interaction.
Well, it's EXTREMELY disappointing, and even more dumb with the wall gone. But hopefully, the ban will be gone soon; those rings the characters are wearing on their arms are clearly connected to the ban, and I don't see them stuck wearing those dumb things forever, or there would have been a point made on them somewhere on the main page if they were more permanent. Not to mention watching every character get zapped by those rings every time they get in the mood with someone will be more than a little annoying after an episode or two at most......

Last edited by Shinji103; 2012-01-22 at 16:24.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote