View Single Post
Old 2006-11-02, 15:03   Link #74
DribCC

Send a message via AIM to DribCC Send a message via MSN to DribCC
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
My, my, I'm really sorry to sound stupid to you, but learn that every human DOES NOT believe in God. And treating people who have no religion to be animals makes you nothing else but a fanatic, huh?

And I will repeat it again : even if the Note gives you to control the death, death is a sweet punishment, even if the death if horrible. Even if you die by torture, in the end it's still death, so some kind of escape. Staying alive and in an unbearable way is a method to make the criminal suffer and never forget what he has done.

NSW, as you thought, I think that thread won't last long...
Haha a fanatic? No thats why I said its the chocie of believing in a religon. And just to let you know I'm not getting worked up over the riligon part of the argument. I have more respect for people who through away the belife of a higher power altogether than anyone from any riligon. But riligon does play huge part in my reasoning on this hole death note thing. And almost everyone who do have a riligon believe that death is a seriouse punishment because how we act here determins where we go after death. And there are some crimes not even riligon can save you from.