View Single Post
Old 2004-08-12, 03:19   Link #1
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Am I really creepy...

...for being madly, massively, helplessly infatuated with Rock Lee? ^.^;;

I mean, he's THE reason I've recently become obsessed with Naruto. While I was working at a con arcade I was watching one of the Gamecube games for like six hours, and this kept running in my mind: "Wow, the green clad kid doing that kick-butt bandage move is hot. I've got to watch Naruto now!"

So I've finally watched some Naruto, but lo and behold. I skip like 40-some eps. and go straight to the Gaara/Lee fight. Now what's running through my mind? "Dag, that boy can MOVE!" I don't think that battle sequence was meant to be as entertaining as I found it to be...

I see Rock-kun lose, even after unleashing forbidden moves and all that jazz. I cry. Like mad. I was groping my monitor and bawling, "Oh my gosh, no! My poor Rock-kun." Surprisingly, I don't absolutely abhor Gaara, despite how badly he beat him up. But my poor Rock-kun...

My friend David burned me some Rock Lee music videos--the poor guy fell victim to my idiocy. Watched them last night. Can we say "massively fanservice-induced droolage"?

Rock Lee's an awesome character, yes. Interesting that he's restricted to taijitsu, and his goal to prove you can be a great ninja without ninjitsu and genjitsu is inspiring and noble. Not to mention he was just the cutest thing as a kid. I wanted to hug him when he tripped on the jump rope and slammed his head on a tree. He's got a great personality, so it's no wonder he's quite popular. This weird infatuation would make more sense to me if I'd fallen for him based on his character.

But I didn't. Not at first, at least. ^.^;;

I've more evidence of my insane Rock Lee infatuation, but let's just call it a day. Don't want to scare you guys that much.

Oh yeah. I'm new to the boards. Hi. ^.^;;
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote