View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 05:27   Link #876
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by brolyeuphyfusion View Post
The thing is those people think lelouch can do everything. They act like fantards and say that he can beat everyone. I'm tired of the wank. Euphemia should have killed lelouch, so as to shut up those wankers.

Lelouch destroyed the Sakuradite mines in Fuji, which according to the show was the largest mine in the world and responsible for well over a third of the world's sakuradite.
Lelouch destroyed those, thus sending the world into an energy crisis and making the ending of the show scream "BULLSHIT" during Kallen's monologue at the end.
An energy shortage of the scope the destruction of those mines would cause would be fatal to a technological civilization.
It would be like Iran destroying the oil fields in Saudi Arabi, there would be a World War overnight to secure the remaining refineries.
Now tell me that he isn't idiotic.
I still don't know by people who think Lelouch can do everything. It's been made quite clear he can't.

I won't disagree the Zero Requiem was preposterous for that reason, among others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutarchSeverian View Post
My favorite characters are Viletta, Jeremiah, Cornelia, and Tamaki. Of the four, Jeremiah takes the cake. "Memorize this! Memorize Jeremiah Gottwald! Commit it to memory because that is the memorable name of the man who has defeated you." The best line in the series.
I loved Jeremiah too. Tamaki was also good for laughs.

Cornelia, however, was let off the hook too easily. She made for an interesting adversary, but her character wasn't redeemed enough to justify her survival at the end of the series, considering the atrocities for which she was responsible. Villetta meanwhile did things only for her self-interest, while serving as Lelouch's secret biggest obstacle. And even though she's partly responsible for Shirley's downward spiral, the betrayal of Lelouch and his bad end, she still gets one of the happiest endings.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote