View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 12:01   Link #85
Veronin
Fun things are (not) fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Yeah, and I don't know if they decide to continue with the club or not, Kumin and Isshiki's relationship, is Dekomori completely healed of her syndrome,etc,etc. In short, now that I think about it, this conclusion is lacking in closure. It would be nice for them to show how everyone is doing.

Oh well, I guess I can obtain the answers by reading the second part of the light novel, but it is also to my understanding that the anime does not really follow the novel. Hmm, perhaps some questions will remain unanswered.
It seems pretty suggestive of a second season with the way things ended, or at the very least KyoAni is keeping things open in case they ever want to come back to it a future date.

And yeah, the anime is a very loose adaptation of the novels. The second most important female character was entirely omitted in the anime adaptation, and things followed an almost completely different direction in the second novel. It's always worth a read since both of them have been translated now, but the common opinion is that they aren't so great.