View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 16:44   Link #5854
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
No, his reason was based on the fact that an NJC would allow the use of nuclear weapons, which is true whether or not the war is still going on.
But most particularly because it's bad when there is a war going on...

In any case, the fact that nuclear weapons are usable now puts a very large hole into Kira's reasons for keeping it s secret.

Quote:
It's not my logic, it's the EA's.
No it's your logic. There 's nothing to suggest EA considered the invasion of Orb worth it. Your suggested reasons were just fanwanking and not even good fanwanking.

And even if it is their logic, it still doesn't make any sense for the reasons I've already stated (e.g. Their only possible pro out of it was completely counter-productive). Thus, I call BS on it.

Quote:
Oh, so you're telling Orb to threaten to destroy itself every time someone threatens an invasion? Knowing the EA, they would just go ahead with the invasion just to spite Orb.
No, I've made this point quite clear already: EA have bigger fish to fry. They can't just throw mobile suits whenever and wherever they feel like it. Destiny shows they have to pick their conflicts and territorial areas carefully and wasting any effort on a neutral nation just to spite them is simply illogical and not something they would do nor is it something Orb would think they would do. The last time, EA only attacked Orb because it badly needed a Mass Driver. This does not prove to Orb that the EA attacks anything that moves.

Quote:
No, it's to illustrate to YOU, what kind of people command the EA.

Orb already knows about the EA from SEED.
So it's completely irrelevant to the point then? Good.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote