Thread: Crunchyroll White Album 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-30, 04:00   Link #569
Arya

^mmm, I don't know, it is a possibility, what I noted at that point was that Haruki and Touma have similar family backgrounds: absent parents; despite Touma's speech about her being different and all from him and Setsuna (trying to keep the distance). In contrast of Setsuna that seems to have a normal and solid family behind. (I need to check again Haruki guessing about her family issues )
Unless they won't surprise us later on, highly possible, we have the loner Touma vs. Setsuna who's your typical good girl. The one that needs to be explored now should be Haruki. They just threw some hints here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
While I don't feel sorry for Ogiso at all, fact that everything point on Touma worry me as well. It appear to be TOO OBVIOUS for it to be final. It might be different type of worry here though.
If you meant my worry, that's the same as yours. But, other than being too obvious, I would call it even too well written (don't know a better term) to toss it away in a acceptable way.
Anyways, we have to wait the turning point and than see what will happens. Even if I have my expectations already settled.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote