View Single Post
Old 2008-09-25, 03:03   Link #940
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWacky View Post
EDIT: why the certainty that there will be a third OST? Anime CDs don't make much money anyway - I know that the first OST sold well but there's no guarantee that will last to a third CD when the show is long over. Plenty of Kanno shows don't end up with all their music collected on disc (Arjuna springs immediately to mind), and as much as I'd like to be optimistic in the short-term memories of anime fans Frontier will be in the distant past by the time any new soundtrack comes around.
Oh come on Blue XD If Macross Plus can get 3 OSTS and with the amount of insert songs and bgms not on the first two osts don't make you think a 3rd ost is on the way than the sales should. And yes the sales might not be as good as the first two but even if it does say half of ost 1... 75k for ost 3 would still make it... what a top 5 anime ost seller for the year?

They would be silly not to release a 3rd ost... people want Aimo by Maaya, Don't Be Late Remix, Diamond Crevasse 50/50 and they can always put Lion on there and non stage versions of Welcome to my Fanclub Night and What bout my star.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote