View Single Post
Old 2011-12-03, 05:27   Link #85
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

now i understand why is it everytime i see Ginjou each chapter, i always felt something wrong with him, it's like his face displayed tiredness, exhausted, and his moves are somewhat limited(?).......and it's because he's really an OLD MAN........his bankai reveal his true self!! lol ^^

Ginjou is really a copy monkey bastard!! His bankai surely look as Hell, literally!

While Ichigo's new bankai design is not that bad but its ridiculous......ridiculous in the part where the sleeves were extending to be somewhat like a thick gloves. o_0.....Ichigo is like going to play soccer and be the goalkeeper..lol^^

I like the original one where i can see Ichigo's sweet bare hands while fighting and holding Tenza Zangetsu. >.<

i think it's good now that they come out to Yukio's fullbring so that Ginjou can't blabber some non-sense anymore about SS,..I'm hoping to see Uruhara next chapter to at least give some content about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
*Reads Chapter* Is that Aizen I see there? No...are you sure. In other news, Ginjo's neck fur reminds me Sabertooth.
I also thought Ichigo's new bankai sword resembles a dragon but its too impossible for Tenza Zangetsu to be a black dragon.lol........argh, i think this is just the effect of too much reading Fairy Tail lately.

Ichimaru Gin