View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 19:20   Link #2098
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Wasn't the deal that in exchange for their help, Prominence would not attack NN?
Even then I doubt Scarlet Rain would openly help/defend NN territory, she has a alliance with the other kings, which may turn against her if she aids NN too much.
Just one time at best. It is just keep the tanks until they have more members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Seems like the anime staff are advertising 'The Amazing Spider-man' as well, we have a Chrome Venom using dark red web

The armour apparently already moved on to the next host during the fall, only a normal-sized avatar was left in the crate (Cherry Rook). What surprises me is that he didn't die right away falling from such a height.

The futuristic Tron City turned into a more fantasy-orientated landscape, which isn't really my cup of tea.

Haruyuki defeated Chrome Disaster. Haruyuki obtains a red haired tsundere loli.

Already a preview for the next arc which airs October/November? Might be a bit early. With F/Z split up in two seasons I had a hard time connecting the last and new episode, I hope they will air a ~5min OVA a week or two in advance summarizing what has already happened.
Nah, it is a 2-cour that is uninterrupted. Although, we are approaching that arc...

Overall, it is a great episode. Looks like Haru's words will bite him hard.

Last edited by orpheus2; 2012-06-30 at 03:47.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote