View Single Post
Old 2012-07-20, 13:34   Link #9134
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
This was quite a chapter and i only have two complaints 1. Why couldnt u have Quatro Puppy the all male guild vs Mermaid Heel the all female guild 2. Why are they keeping this a 2 vs 2 matchup because we all know who the 2 vs 2 for Fairy Tail is gonna be Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rouge. Other then that wow but seriously by the time this arc is over which im thinking will be about 10 or so chapters FT WILL take its place among the big 3 because i think it will surpass both bleach and One peice and depending on how its played it may surpass Naruto as well
It might be possible that only the Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rouge is going to occur now, but on the six day, since the next day is apparently a day of rest, there will be an event where all 5 members are going to participate, and I have no doubt that it's going to be some battle related event, where we will see the rest of the fights against the ST members, take place.

At least that's what I think, but I suppose we should wait, until we see how the tag battle event is going to actually look like.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote