View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 10:49   Link #12
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

My primary school is famous for ghost stories, because it used to be a hospital during the WW2. The worst area is the library, because apparently, there were a few Japanese soldiers killed and buried there. It doesn't help that the library is just next to the forest, and is isolated from the rest of the school buildings. In my culture, forests often house various spirits. I was a librarian then, and one morning, I was assigned by my teacher to open the library door and sweep the floor. I didn't think much about it, so I just went obediently without asking anyone to accompany me. When I arrived, I opened the door and went in. Right after I stepped in, I heard something akin to a gunshot. I was very surprised and rushed outside. There was nothing. I tried not to think too much about it and determined that it was best to finished doing my stuff asap, when suddenly, I heard a scream.

At this point, I was freaking out, because the scream came from within the library itself, and of course, I was the only one there. I ran outside for a while, calming myself down for a few minutes or so, then I went in again. I decided to just abandoned my duty and returned to where the rest of the civilization was, but my school bag was in the corner of the library, which means I had to walk across from the door to the corner. I didn't run to get it, because I had the silly idea that if I ran, something might just suddenly appear out of nowhere. So I took one step at a time, turning my head 360 degrees with each step. I eventually reached the corner of the room, and was a bit relieved, so I thought it was over. I closed the library door and was locking it up when I heard someone talking inside the room. It sounded like mumblings. I wonder now why I didn't just run off instead of staying and listening to the voice. The voice was getting louder and louder. I can't remember much about the voice, but it sounded like someone was chanting and laughing at the same time? When I realized that the voice was reaching closer to me, I just left the door unlocked and my school bag there and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I was scolded by my teacher despite me desperately telling her about the incident. I was just 9 when this happened, but this piece of memory has stayed with me till now because it's my first creepy encounter with the supernatural, and it is not easy for me to wipe that memory away.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote