View Single Post
Old 2007-08-06, 07:53   Link #21
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Spoiler for Canvas 2 ~Niji-iro no Sketch~ for comparison purposes:

If you've read my posts in the general discussion thread then you would know that I hated episode two because of that date where Makoto just wants some action. Now I don't really mind, so maybe I'm getting used to his pervertedness. It's bound to happen.
huh.. what?! I don't intend to flame, but did we watch the same show? oO
Spoiler for canvas2:

as for Makoto, yes Sekai is indeed a factor, but does it make the mistake equal to his idiocy?
I beg to differ: Makoto is simply superficial, and can't overcome his horminal rage. I'm even wondering if Makoto wouldn't be attracted by Sekai even if she didn't kiss him or the like. (play the game, and you can tell how his twisted mind can lead you to...)

You do realize that many couples can be fine, while both persons are seducted by other persons as well? how so? well simply because they have WILLPOWER.

and High school isn't a fair arguement here, because even if guys at that period have hard time to deal with hormones and the like, it require basic COMMON sense to actually care of the other's feelings ans so forth.
The worst thing is episode 5, Makoto having no guilt despite Sekai repeats he already has kotonoha.

Makoto lives only with his present desire, and doesn't see anything in the middle and long term.