View Single Post
Old 2009-03-29, 21:57   Link #1043
FruitsPunchSamurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
And what makes you right? Since many fans also liked GSD for what it was, and that many fans watched for nobody else but the two leads.

Then here comes the greatest irony, which is for you to continue watching despite considering it a failure. Certainly you found something you like in GSD, and if you did, then I cannot see how it could be considered a failure as it did fulfill partially of what you were looking for.

- Tak
So your saying that the fanbase doesn't care for good storytelling and writing in it's own franchise? So because I liked one thing about Destiny it's not failure? Seriously how jaded can you be to label fans as people who watch it for the fireworks then the actually meaning of it all. I continued to watch it because I wanted to see how it would tie everything single disappointing aspect of it into a mildly satisfying finale but it even failed in that aspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Don't put words in my mouth, I never said his return was planned. I am merely pointing out the fact that his return was implied since SEED. As for you, you admitted to have kept watching because of him. So here you are, on a bitching streak, but you still watched Destiny for Mu. Cmon, you don't think there is anything funny with what you are doing and what you are saying?

- Tak
Your the one putting words in my mouth. I liked Mu's character, so what? Not even him can change my opinion of Destiny, FYI there have been plenty of incidents where fans admitted they sat through it because of a favorite character or unit they loved to see in action, but that was it, it didn't save what was left afterwards.
FruitsPunchSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote