View Single Post
Old 2011-01-16, 14:15   Link #496
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I love that ending. Even though she was introduced, she was a happy person with a sad background. I love that she actually survived. It was sad that he died, but you know, no matter how friendly he was presented to us and no matter how noble his means were, he was meant to die. Ever since he had decided to kill everyone who would oppose him, he had been doomed. I also like L. He was actually a nice person, weird, but also pretty likable. He was actually pretty funny and serious at the same time. His death came sudden. I was really surprised.

SkyFlames, the DN did not make him evil. A common proverb is that you learn about a person's true character when you give him power. Many people who are sneaks and actually submissive just act that way in order to survive as part of our society. In fact, we're all just animals, mammals. We get power and in the beginning we think that we can use it for the good, but at length that power changes us and we use it for our own means. We get corrupted by our own desires and emotions, not by the power itself.