View Single Post
Old 2008-04-03, 11:52   Link #90
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Ok i just finished up chapter 38 and all i can say is WTF. It has really turned in mind raping incoherent randomness. I cant tell what exactly is going on its like they decided to cross several time lines and periods and personal past memories into one. Plus the craziness of whats happening with Zero and Yuuki. Im sorry but Zero is getting shafted and Yuuki doesnt seem like shes gives a damn and again with the incest jesues does it ever stop. All i know is someone important is going to die and it better not be Zero everyone else is a complete waste of time. The last 5 chapters iv come to really dislike Yuuki. But thats assuming anyone can actually figure out what the hell is going on.
lol me too. I'm like o__O after reading the few last chapters. I don't even know where the hell is this manga going. But I believe it's going on the wrong direction. It's Shoujo; and I don't need reading political; action things in this manga other than the Triangle relationship between the main characters. And about the deaths. I believe a death from the main leads would be the end of this manga. Or rather; the death of any of them would be the indication that the manga in nearing it's end.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote