Thread: Licensed Elfen Lied
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-26, 14:29   Link #7
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Episode 1.
My first impression, I like this new series. It goes along the line of Tsukihime, mysterious and dark. The bloody scene was quite brutal. ^^;;
I'm instantly falling in love with this series, although for me it's more like Konomini done right, ie. with extremely gothic, dark, bloody, violent and mysterious elements. Nyuu (the girl lead) reminds me a lot of Hikari of Konomini, who holds the key to the destruction of humanity, and very cute and innocent in "normal mode". The difference is that in her "evil mode", the show definitely doesn't shy from showing gruelsome stuff. Just imagine a Konomini where it shows Hikari in her "evil mode" tearing humans limb from limb apart in extreme details

Since Secca posted some of the "nicer" screenshots of Elfen Lied, I guess I'll post some... ummm... "not-so-nice" screenshots

Spoiler for don't look if you are not comfortable with LOTS of blood and gore:

Just to be safe, as I'm not sure how gross is "extreme gross", so if any mod find the pictures against the forum rules, PM me and I'll take them down in no time, or feel free to edit anything you feel inappropriate...

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-07-26 at 14:57.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote