View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 09:46   Link #82
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Staff comments!

Director/Storyboarder Taichi Ishidate:
Quote:
This is the director/storyboarder for episode 12 Ishidate.

What did everyone think of Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!? Did you have fun watching it?! The last bit's narration felt like it said "Embarrassing, sad, and adorable. We each have some part of ourselves that we don't want to reveal."

When I first read the scenario, I was moved. I worked hard so that everyone could see that emotion and all the emotions that Yuuta, Rikka, and all the characters built up throughout the series and feel that sensation as well.

I hope that this show has given a pleasant feeling to all who have watched it.

Thank you very much for tuning in!
Color Coordinator Akiyo Takeda:
Quote:
This is Takeda and I had the privilege of coordinating the colors for episode 12.

Finally! At last! It's the final episode. When we first started this work, the Supervisor told me he wanted "Rikka to wear a white one-piece dress in the final episode. Up until then she would not wear white. She'd have a lot of dark colored clothing... well, her casual clothes would be the gothic lolita style, so they'd be dark by necessity." And so that's how Rikka came to wear her white dress this episode. Up until she recovered from chuunibyou, she work dark clothing; and then afterwards the percentage of dark clothing went down, but we still didn't use white. That was reserved for this day.

This show had a lot of color alteration scenes planned between all the other color coordinators. It makes us happy when people notice such a trifling change in colors.

It's relieving to have delivered all 12 episodes to the viewers. Thank you very much for associating with us until the very end!
Photographer Rin Yamamoto:
Quote:
This is Yamamoto. I was in charge of the photography of episode 12.

It's clear Yuuta and Rikka like each other, yet I worry about how they keep missing each other's feelings. We tried to mediate their relationship by placing that aspect in the scenes. But, that's adolescence. I also want to return to that time! But I can't do anything about it...

So then, crying, smiling, a coin faced heads-up, this is the final episode!

Everyone, take a look behind you at what's happened (for me, it's various spots I want to do-over) and fight against the reality in front of you!

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT