View Single Post
Old 2007-11-25, 21:50   Link #112
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
While this took the domestication trend to an all-new high, I enjoyed this ep much more than most this season. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it played like a full length Shanatan ep, because that's exactly what I was thinking - right down to the frequent episode breaks and hilarious use of BGM.
I would have appreciated some facial characterisation on Alastors part even if it was only for the benefit of the viewer. For example him covering his eyes when going to Shana to not use her powers in public. Also it would have been much more amusing if there was a huge display flashing to show someone getting a perfect score and her showered in melon bread or something like that.

I do think this episode was wasted, not in the sense of it just being a filler, but they did have a chance to add more depth to the whole romance, relationship thing they have going on. If they decided to let Ike succeed, they could have dealt with Yoshida feelings for someone who does notice her and had confessed to her, over her kinda one sided feelings for the black hole boy. Instead it seems to be just something to sweep under the carpet, no impact, no real repercussions to the show, well unless that cat in the tube is a bomb planted by an agent of Balle Masque