Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-07, 06:45   Link #13536
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Hehe, theres one hell of a lot of theories on whats going to happen next now, because we've had so many various hints of whats going to happen recently; Fairy Tail, Moka's older sister, the seal breaking, possible entry of the mum and dad...there's a lot likely to happen in the near future, so hopefully the next few chapters will give some interesting story development, rather than veering off into filler for a month or two (although I'd live if that filler was Moka and Tsukune getting closer ).

Before all this kicks off though, I think we really need to wait and find out what's going to happen with the seal, we know O.Moka hasn't been 'deleted' for example, it's just currently she is the inner personality, before anything else Im interested to see what happens there, are they going to fix the seal, will the seal be broken, are the personalities going to merge because the seal cannot be fixed, are we going to learn more about the dark masters etc. Not to mention the exact function of the rosary is still a bit of a mystery. It's obviously a lot more complex than the limiters we've seen used by other characters, but what does it seal and what is it's exact purpose, is it just a more complex, powerful limiter, or is there more to it than that....same with Tsukune's holy lock, what's going to happen with that? I mean much as we say combined Moka = end of story, its possible that wouldn't happen, there may be a fair period of development arc with this new Moka before the end, same as Tsukune's vampiric side transformation thing could have been quick...well it's not exactly turned out that way has it? It may actually be a case of we get complete Moka, think the romance and everything is all over, then everything hits the fan so they have to put it on back burner for a while (well...to the point it's not official, and because of this the other girls...well, still don't care and are still fighting over him)...plenty of outcomes and way things could happen.

Lots to do and think about right now, much as I love this talk of final showdown, Daddy Starbucks and development of Tsukunes abilities, I think theres quite a bit of development and story left to tell, judging by all the little subplots floating around right now. I mean they've only relatively recently introduced Kahlua, and we haven't seen the older sister in the flesh yet, so I think there may be some time to go before we see Daddy Starbucks and perhaps 'Mummy Costa' in the flesh.

Not to mention, around this theres stuff like the actual school itself, I mean they're in year 2 now, they're on the way to year 3, will they make it through and graduate inside the confines of the story, whats the headmaster/exorcist planning, and obviously there is the family reveal, which I'd be surprised if it didnt happen at some point, especialy after we know his cousin is a little nosy heh
You're right tyranuus there is lot of stuff left to be resolved. Though as you have mentioned tyranuus the fist thing that is probably going to be repaired but it largely depends on ...

Spoiler for Chapter 29, predictions about future events:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
One more spoiler before we see the translation;

Spoiler for Concerning MOM:

I wonder what this means?
Spoiler for Spoiler's about Moka's Mom:

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-04-07 at 06:55.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote