View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 16:19   Link #91
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethice View Post
Everyone keeps on telling alumnox he's wrong, but he's the only one providing evidence of his point, and lots of it...
What "evidence"? Everything he's saying is complete and utter bullshit.

On the other hand, I have plenty of evidence, like the entire HF route of the game....

Quote:
Does anyone have proof that it was Excalibur and not Avalon that purified the grail, other than just saying he's wrong?
Neither of them purified the fucking Grail. The Grail was not "purified" at all. Saber destroys the lesser Grail in Fate and UBW using Excalibur, she purifies nothing. The true source of the power is the Great Grail, which is in a cavern underneath the temple, which no-one even thinks about in the first two routes.

Canonically, according to the Side Material books, Waver Velvet disables the Great Grail six months later, and it is finally dismantled ten years later after some kind of war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alumnox View Post
Last page, epilogue Five years later right from the Fate zero novel.

Spoiler for FZ:

Kiritsugu playing with the leylines of the underground system is what messes things up.
Erm, what?

Where in that passage does it even imply that what he did is responsible for the earlier Grail War? Indeed, the fact that he acted on the assumption that the Grail War would happen 60 years later (as expected) is strong evidence against that....

Quote:
Ehmmm you are aware that what happens in the 3 routes of Fate stay night are not consecutive right ? They are 3 different possible endings to a unique stream line of events.
Quote:
Very long and surprisingly accurate info-dump.
Wait, you know all of this and you still think that Saber actually destroyed/purified the Grail in Fate and UBW? How the hell did you come to that conclusion?

And, no, AM is not inside the "swirl of root". If it were, then the whole world would be completely fucked, because AM would corrupt everything. It is inside the Great Grail, hence what happens towards the end of HF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil View Post
Not that I want to be banned. I don't know if it is possible to quote moderators but in my humble opinion I think alumnox post connects more dots in the series than any other. And I apologize to anyone that think my questions were for what I understand meaningless information.
Alumnox I thank you a lot for taking the time to answer and to let me copy your posts.
-------------------------------------------------------------
One more question. I don't get it. Why the church lets them do what ever they want. As far as I remember in Fate Stay Night they send someone later and now in fate zero they will supervise the war. Its a different church in Fate Stay Night or how that works.
Why wouldn't it be OK to argue with a moderator?
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote