View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 01:58   Link #67
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
True, but it's an ability that really only shines against enemies like Gilgamesh and FSN Archer... who has a lot of weapons and the habit of shooting them against the enemy.

Against any other opponent, it would only shine as a disarming skill... and if you can disarm your opponent, you might as well just kill him right there and then.

Z/Berserker was obviously designed partly in due as an 'indirect counter to GoB via pure skill', allowing him to showcase an 'awesome and cool' way to counter GoB without creating a UBW clone.

I mean, just look at how many new fans of Zero/Berserker were created in the span of half a day. I won't deny that the way he countered GoB was definitely very very cool, even more so since it's showcased as a showcase of high skill.
What I don't know is whether he just has to touch it for the item or NP to belong to him or hold it in both hands. Like if he grabbed Excalibur, or some other NP, then it belongs to him even if the opponent is still holding on to the weapon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokukirin View Post
He hit Saber and Archer pretty hard as far as I know. Actually, Ilya felt confident enough to face Saber AND Archer at the same time. And Rin felt she needed an alliance just to win against Berserker. I don't see any master feels he needs an alliance to take on F/Z Berserker.
This group is a much more backstabby lot than the FS/N group. Also Saber most of the scenarios was essentially running on fumes. Now that I've seen his actual stats and what F/Z Berserker can actually do, this is probably best left though for the Fate/Zero spoilers thread.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote