View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 20:04   Link #6629
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Cypha's an outright villain, of course people will dislike her.
Talking more deply about Cypha, i can sense what Tsuzuki is trying to do here. She was very antagonistic at first but recently Cypha's evilness has started to be played down to make her more simpathetic (the rate of success is another matter entirely xDU) she make a villanous rescue when Quinn Garland was about to stomp Tohma, Erio and Caro, let Quinn live upon Tohma's request and even spared Signum's life by forfeiting their rematch due to Curren ordering her to not kill Section Six members and Tohma's precense which forced the Huckebein Ace to hold back during her fight (I'm not making this up, Sonica called on Cypha that is not normal for her to hold back during a fight ...i can only imagine how hard of a handicapp those things would be to someone who takes pride in being called an expert in killing xDU).

It somehow looks as if Tsuzuki is trying to give some deepness to Cypha's character and that's ok i guess, it's just that the first impression left by her cartoonish villany is difficult to forget xDU

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote