View Single Post
Old 2010-11-01, 07:16   Link #26
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

What exactly does she mean by that? is she implying that Claire is dead and that's all that's left?

It's weird, because if Claire really is somehow alive and still inside that thing...what can't they just hack it to pieces and get it out, considering it's so small?

Something fishy is going on here....who'd have thought that Raciella and her monstrous size would be reduced to something practically human-sized. I can't believe that all 3 (Claire, Raciella, Priscilla) have all ended up dead; otherwise, I don't even know what to think.

Dietrich is just plain weird....the likelihood that she is rebelling now seems pretty strong, but for what reason? She was content with the creation of the Eaters but now she wants out? After everything that's happened that she has put up with...

She has got to be the weirdest character in all the story, I just don't get whether I'm supposed to like her, sympathize with her, or what.

Well, like I said here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=414), It's probably better off for her if she joins the Ghosts; I don't know know how to describe Dietrich, except that she seems like a child who can't make up her mind; her will seems even weaker then Yuma. Jean was never this extreme or unsure when it came to her beliefs or her honor.

Well, the fans all seem to want her to join the Ghosts and that seems like what's going to happen; if that makes her a less confusing character, then it's fine with me .

The main thing I want to figure out in this chapter, is whether or not at the end, they are attempting to save Miria or save Claire; the end makes it imply they are going after Miria, but out of sheer hope? or do they have proof she is still alive?

And if they are going East, does that mean they have given up on Claire entirely? Seems that way, which doesn't speak well for her survival....though it could simply be like what Irvine said, and they are all trapped inside the giant blob; I can't tell if those are Priscilla's wings sticking out of the top or not, but I think so.

Quote:
OFFTOPIC: considering how many females there are in Claymore,it's quite unique the fact that Yagi hasn't drawn anyone with huge breasts,don't you think?
......Roflmao

Good grief.....

You know he's always gone for realism Malak; some girls are bigger then others *points at Renee.