View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 19:34   Link #1755
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
as someone else stated, it takes tatsuya only 0.2 seconds to regenerate something else OTHER than himself.

It has never been stated how fast he can regenerate himself, but we must think a bit. The reason it takes tatsuya 0.2 seconds is for him to read, understand, and analyze the information structure of that object and then restore it. Tatsuya's comprehension of his own informational structure does not need to be discussed. (obvious) It is his own self, thus there is no need to comprehend.

0.2 seconds is the limit of human reaction and there are things fast enough to bypass it. But I guarantee that his speed of restoring himself surpasses that 0.2 limit by leaps and bounds. Especially if he is unsealed.

To conclude, we haven't got enough information on his self restoration just yet so I cant make any claims. Though I have a gut feeling... that without restrictions, his restoration is fast enough to survive his own material burst.
There's no way he can survive Material Burst. That's the whole point of him using the Third Eye CAD. Tatsuya said that his Restoration couldn't keep up with Lina's laser and a nuclear explosion is probably just as fast.

Concerning the phantom pain, it's an actual medical term for those who don't know. When Tatsuya Restores himself, he still feels pain from the injuries he had due to phantom pain. When Tatsuya Restores something alive besides himself he feels 50 times the pain. He can still go on with his pain as he went through two major battles using Restoration on his allies with no evident show of discomfort.