View Single Post
Old 2011-09-30, 09:18   Link #2117
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
The so-called "jump" didn't occur during the battle with the Golems. It was when Tatenashi scanned her, before the start of the tournament. Even with all the training she received, she still got hit by another Golem after she performed an Iai on a Golem that has been weakened by Tatenashi (vol 7 pg 247). There are other instances that she got hit by the Golems, just wait for the translation

If you want to call someone Over Powered, make sure he/she is not hittable, and can beat everything/everyone without any effort, which is no one in the IS verse, yet.

And being hostile? If the author had choose another girls to be the main, say Rin, or Cecilia, and got the same treatment as Houki, I would still defend her.
Not what I meant when I said hostile You seemed mad when you were answering the questions that's all, didn't mean to offend

I guess I was misinformed other sites I've gone to remark that she jumped during the fight itself and without a volume translation then I couldn't exactly confirm, I concede to your superior knowledge

Like I said before, I have no problems with the characters no matter how strong they get. With wht we've seen of Phantom Task they're gonna need it
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote