View Single Post
Old 2012-01-23, 04:25   Link #4737
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I'm sure that's the gist of his plan, he needs Miu to kill in order to "baptize" her as his successor. And since she couldn't kill Kenichi, he's sending in Nutbar, even though he's an uncontrollable psychopath who'll kill anyone he sees, even Jenazad if he's stupid enough to join the fray. So it's a risky plan, with so much that can go wrong. But Jenazad's willing to risk it in order to complete Bulu.

It would be best if Kenichi handled it alone, and finished it alone. Then the only problem would be Jenazad himself. If Hongo, Sakaki, Lona and Boutan interfere, Bulu will try to attack them, and all pandemonium will break loose. Somehow I doubt it'll get quite that chaotic, but it easily could, considering what's going on at the moment. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed and hope for Kenichi's victory, anything else will get him and/or Miu killed. Until then...
True..i hope that Kenichi will fight alone the monster..and win,we know that if Miu is in danger..Kenichi power became abnormal..and he is capable to put much power out...maybe we see a new achievement move...

And yes..probably, if Hongo and company show up..Miu could attack them..however..after seeing, that she was almost dead after ten second after the monster attacked her..,and she is alive only because Kenichi saved her,if attack them, Hongo and Sakaki can stop stop her easily..

However..i hope that after she has seen, some fragments of her memory..she became more suspect, and she can't follow Demon orders anymore...and probably, more she see Kenichi fight seriously, more her memory recover fast....

in this moment.., that Kenichi has to fight to protect her for the dead..he can't lose..no matter how...even if Kenichi has to kill the monster....would be interesting it..the fact that Kenichi understand that only if he go to kill the monster he can win...and the Demon change his mind and want Kenichi became his disciple..what a crazy scenario....

i mean,in this chapter, an instant ago Kenichi was lying on the floor, and the blade of the Monster, was almost to Miu head...in the same moment, Kenichi eyes change, the Demon noticed and actually the Demon was watching in the left direction,turn the page, Kenichi has already hit the monster and the Demon is looking ahead..so Kenichi speed was abnormal..Kenichi surprised the Demon two times, in two page..so, isn't impossible that the Demon change his mind, and want Kenichi became his disciple..and he can use Miu for this..if the monster is close to kill Miu..Kenichi this time go berserk for sure...and look like Mikumo plan was good..i can't wait to see next chapter!

Spoiler for Mikumo pics
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-23 at 06:17.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote