View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 04:53   Link #7719
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
How long a skirt?
Something like this :

Remember, every Star Wars anniversary you get to get the girls to dress in golden bikinis of Princess Leia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hm Hmmm *takes notes* Er, I'm not taking notes because I intend to open such a restaurant someday, I swear

And why is that part bolded? Trying to send me a hidden message?
The place isn't called Pan upon the Sea for no reason bro!

Quote:
Now that's what I'm talking about! And the taser whip needs to have a low voltage, so that she can shock me use it for an extended period of time
Nee-sama has got a new victim. I am now free!

Of course, I think customers would purposely break the "mutual respect" in-house rules so they can get abused by the whip......

Quote:
Pants? Holy panzershrek, I knew I've seen you before!
Spoiler for a pants manager-chan:

*mangatron runs*
Tron is our costume designer then. All yours - you can design the manager costume too. *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Sound good to me but, it mot much as if I would be a customer of such place and it's probably not a place where I want to work.
You mentioned that you worked in a restaurant right? You could be our head chef!

If you don't we'll kidnap you and chain you to the kitchen. It is either you sign the contract or we'll force you to.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote