View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 13:59   Link #3101
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
They can't all be stupid?

Maybe you should wonder why EVERY one of the following nations prefer Obama to Romney with the understandable exception of Pakistan. (And Israel, which isn't listed here.)

Can the rest of the planet be all stupid?

You assume Romney is a good president and the GOP is a good party, by assuming the American population is wise and can't possibility give this man and his party so many votes.
What is your basis for the Americans being wise? Because the rest of the world think you are absolutely NUTS that Romney got this close.

Romney is either a good candidate or the GOP voters are stupid. You believe the former. The rest of the planet, the majority of the human race, believe the latter.

Look, I didn't want to bring smart/dumb into this. But you are the one who brought up voter intellect. You are the one to claim the GOP is not losing because GOP supporters "can't be all stupid".
The rest of the world who don't precisely have the same kind of stake in it as the Americans. Romney was running for PotUS, not President of the World, though I can see how one could make the confusion.

While I don't put any more stock than you do in the wisdom of the 58 millions who voted for him, I wouldn't rely on the people all over the world who got polled either.