View Single Post
Old 2012-12-25, 07:15   Link #31511
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
Eva-Beatrice is sort of a different person.
I said this some time ago already, in the manga Ange states Evatrice is THE Black Witch.
A chain that is passed down from one person to another which can only be seen with love instead of hate.

Quote:
Sumadera Kasumi, huh...the life you followed was similiar to mine.I too suffered with bullying from Eva Oba-san that she'd rather call education and discipline, telling me to act proper like her.I'm sure that made Eva Oba-san suffer herself as well.Just like Sumadera Kasumi is now.I'm sure Rosa Oba-san was too....
People thrust the pain they were made to bear onto others.Otherwise, they can't escape from their own pain.Since Eva Oba-san had to taste the pain of being the eldest daughter of the Ushiromiya Family, she pushed that pain onto her younger sister Rosa Oba-san.And Rosa Oba-san pushed her own anger onto Maria Onee-chan.
That's why Maria Onee-chans magic was so amazing....she did not push her own anger onto anyone.She healed everything with magic and filled the world with happiness....I don't know for how long that pain and sadness has been passed and pushed from one person to another but those chains were severed by Maria Onee-chans magic.
I see....then Eva Oba-san too...the truth is that maybe she was a being I should feel sympathy for.Now that I understood the magic I can see....she's just like me.The shade of a sad person who lost the family and carries a deep scar in the heart.
Perhaps I was the only one in the world who could comprehend her and should become her ally,no...?
And yet, being so young I behaved as though she killed my family and come back home alone.I wonder...if I shouldn't have fixed that attitude?
Eva Oba-san certainly had nothing left anymore.That's why she could only howl and cry in order to forget her pain and sadness even if for a while.That's why...the black witch taught her how to howl.That witch certainly possessed Rosa Oba-san as well.I should not have hated Eva Oba-san.The one I should hate is the Black Witch.Eva Oba-san who was nothing but the target of my hate in my life...is becoming a "Human Being" I can understand.
If a proper Witch who knew white magic were near Eva Oba-san maybe she could have been saved.
*Image of Maria appears*
Wasn't that....supposed to be me....?
I learned from Maria Onee-chan a magic that makes people happy.If I had saved her with that magic...wouldn't we have built a future with a completely different relationship?I've been hating Eva Oba-san.That's why I could not notice the Black Witch by her side, since I didn't have love for Eva Oba-san.I couldn't see her....
Evatrice: My what is it?Can you see me?

The Black Witch Appears.

Kasumi: Do you hate me?I hate you too.
Ange: I can see it...Just like me she was forced to have an unreasonable life.Gasping with the pain of the thorn that can't be removed, can't be healed, the shape of Kasumi Oba-san is...
Evatrice: Hey!Sumadera Kasumi take a look will you?The former you is over there!Your mood is clear right?It's very pleasant to do what was done to you to weaker people isn't it?
Ange: The Black Witch!
Evatrice: The only thing that can warm you while you freeze on a snow field of anger and sadness is the hatred!Go, scream!?
How about burning yourself in the flames of hatred!?
Kasumi: ANGEEE USHIROOMIYAAA IF I DON'T HATE YOU I CAN'T GO ON LIVING!!
Ange: The Black Witch that takes advantage of unhealed anger and sadness...I can't forgive her!

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-12-25 at 07:34.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote